Dr. David Baddour Is this you?

9 Ratings with 1 Comment

November 1st, 2014

After having my two front teeth shaved down considerably after repairing some bonding, I would not recommend this dental practice. Not only are my two front teeth shorter than before my treatment, they are also shaped slightly different. My two front teeth are no longer noticeable when I talk, my tongue hits my teeth differently when I say certain words, and sometimes I whistle because there's more air flow between my teeth and lips. When I approached Dr. Baddour about all of this, he did not apologize, only said that it made him sad. He felt that I was maybe making too much out of it. It's upsetting to me that my two front teeth no longer look like they did. How reckless of them to take it upon themselves to change the length and shape of my teeth without my input. I've switched to another dentist who will be helping me with veneers to get back the length and shape of how my teeth looked. My new dentist actually told me that she was sorry for what happened. When there's no trust, there's no relationship. What a costly lesson I've learned.

August 30th, 2015