A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bae:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bae, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Bae graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Bae has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Chan-Yeol Bae MD is a male Urologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David C. Bae practice?
- Dr. David Bae has 1 office location.
Dr. David Bae practices Urology near Fall River, MA.
See Fall River Urologists.