A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bahnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bahnson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bahnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bahnson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bahnson graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Bahnson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rutland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Hastings Bahnson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David H. Bahnson practice?
- Dr. David Bahnson has 1 office location.
Dr. David Bahnson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rutland, VT.
See Rutland Surgeons.