A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bahnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bahnson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bahnson graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Bahnson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rutland Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bahnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 48 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 8 plans
- Cigna - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans