Learn more about Dr. David Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bailey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bailey, MD, FSCAI, MRCPI is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from Royal Free And University College Medical School, London, England. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bailey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Cape Coral Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bailey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David J. Bailey practice?
Dr. David Bailey practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Cape Coral, FL.
See Fort Myers Internists, Fort Myers Cardiologists, and Fort Myers Nuclear Medicine Physicians.