A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bain is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bain, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bain graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bain has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Ross Bain MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David R. Bain practice?
- Dr. David Bain has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Bain practices Family Medicine near Brownsburg, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Brownsburg Primary Care Doctors.