Dr. David Bain Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Bain?

Posted on June 22nd, 2015

Announced outside of patient room my diagnosis in earshot of patients in waiting room. Very uncomfortable due to diagnosis being of a sensitive nature.

He is crazier than a outhouse rat :-)

Posted on January 31st, 2015

When it comes to his skills as a physician they don't come any better. If you want cuddles and smooches go some place else. If you want a doctor who knows his stuff this is the guy.

Posted on October 23rd, 2012

When I moved to Indinapolis I was afraid I would not find a doctor I liked since I was from a small northeastern Indiana town. I drove by his office on a Sunday drive and called Monday. I asked if they were taking new patients and told them I wanted someone that was funny. They set me a appointment withn Dr David Bain. From the moment I walked into his office we were a match. I don't care if I move out of this area I will drive back to continue the dr/patient relationship with Dr Bain. My son has muscular dystrophy and he now goes to Dr Bain and he is just a loving caring dr.

Excellent physician

Posted on May 21st, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Bain for quite a long time. He is always very professional and friendly. Yeah...his sense of humor is a little bizarre at times, but he makes all patients feel welcome and relates well with even children. Very accurate. God bless you, Dr. Bain

Great Doctor

Posted on February 14th, 2012

I have know Dr. Bain since he was in his residency program. He has a great sense of humor and bedside manner. He has been accurate with his diagnosis of all of my major health issues. My entire family are patient's of Dr. Bain. Great Doc!

Amazorful

Posted on February 8th, 2012

The man not only treated me with respect as a veteran, but with courtesy. Spotted my problem fast, and he made me feel at home, and made me laugh. I enjoyed his service and how well he treated an old man like myself. Great Guy.

Posted on June 2nd, 2011

When I was a child my family had a very trusted doctor. I took my daughter to him when she was a child. He died and we bounced from doctor to doctor for a while, but never found one that seemed to truly care. Then a coworker told me about Dr. David Bain. She said he was a great doctor with a strange sense of humor. I tried him out and loved him. He is now the doctor of most of my family members, including extended family. His sense of humor was fine with me since it matched my husband's sense of humor. I would highly recommend him. He does truly care about his patients and it shows. He does not hesitate to take the extra minutes with you if you need it. I am very grateful that we found him.

THE BEST DOCTOR!!!!

Posted on April 1st, 2010

This is the best doctor I have ever been to. He makes sure that I get in when needed and is always so personable and down to earth. He does have a fun personality and I am sure that some people take that the wrong way but it is what I feel that I need in my life and appreciate his light hearted humor. YOU ROCK DR. BAIN! Keep up the great work!

Worst bedside manner!

Posted on January 29th, 2010

Dr Bain actally called me names and treated me like total crap! Don't go to this doctor! He's a jerk and has no reason being in medicine. He could care less about the patient.

Posted on December 18th, 2009

I've been a patient of Dr. Bain's for two years now he also takes care of my wife and daughter we all have nothing but good experiences with him, And i would recomend him to anyone. He asks all the questions that should be asked instead of just an in and out visit. Also makes us feel very comfortable, and able to give the adequate info for him to determine proper treatment.

Posted on May 28th, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Bain's for most of my life. He has a way of making me laugh even when i feel at my worst. He almost always gets it right the first time, and in the rare case he misses, It's always easy to get right back in to see him.

Dr. B's reveiw by Mark

Posted on May 19th, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Bain's, on & off, for over 15 yrs. He is very personable, proffesional and seems to stay updated on new and existing meds & procedures. I would, & have, recommended him to just about everyone who has asked me for a good Dr. One of many attributes is that he honestly cares!Sort of rare to find these days. Please keep up the good work!!!!!