A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Baines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Baines is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baines
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Baines Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Baines graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Baines has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Family Medicine Residency
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Ray Baines MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David R. Baines practice?
- Dr. David Baines has 1 office location.
Dr. David Baines practices Family Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Family Physicians.