A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Baines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Baines is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baines
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baines Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Baines graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Baines has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
- Alaska Family Medicine Residency
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Ray Baines MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David R. Baines practice?
- Dr. David Baines has 1 office location.
Dr. David Baines practices Family Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Family Physicians.