A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Baird:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Baird is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Baird, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Skin Cancer
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Baird graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Baird has 10 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Arthur Baird MD is a male Dermatologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Baird practice?
- Dr. David Baird has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Baird practices Dermatology near Farmington, MI.
See Farmington Dermatologists.