Dr. David Baldrich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Baldrich?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. David Baldrich?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 28th, 2011

No Referal if you move

I was told after moving out of state that the Doctor will not refer you to another Doctor. I would like to know when this started happening?Have the bean counters really gotton to the Medical profession that deeply. Has the Medical Profession really sunk this low.

September 13th, 2011

Grateful Patient in Cumming, Georgia

Dr. "B", is without any doubt the most caring and concientious Medical Professional I have encountered in many years. I went to him for a routine colonoscopy and after reviewing my history of gastro issues he suggested we also do an endoscopy. The results were an early diagnosis of esophageal cancer and I am now completely cancer free. I wish he were still practicing in Cumming, Ga but also wish him well in his new practice in Florida.

December 3rd, 2009

DIAGNOSED AND TREATED

After being misdiagnosed by another gastro doc, misdiagnosed in the ER and treated with the wrong meds, Dr Baldrich got it right and within 1 month I was pain free and found relief.

October 6th, 2009

He doesn't listen

This guy won't listen to his patients. Wife had typical gall bladder disease symptoms. But no stones. We did endoscopy like he wanted. He treated for acid reflux. We kept telling him we needed a hida scan, for gallbladder disease without stones. He wanted no feedback from us. We changed docs, one look at her and he ordered hida scan. Gall bladder had 8% function. Removed gb the next day. Avoid baldridge if you are really sick. If you have stumped toe and want acid reflux treatment, he is your guy.