Dr. David Baldrich Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. David Baldrich?

No Referal if you move

Posted on September 28th, 2011

I was told after moving out of state that the Doctor will not refer you to another Doctor. I would like to know when this started happening?Have the bean counters really gotton to the Medical profession that deeply. Has the Medical Profession really sunk this low.

Grateful Patient in Cumming, Georgia

Posted on September 13th, 2011

Dr. "B", is without any doubt the most caring and concientious Medical Professional I have encountered in many years. I went to him for a routine colonoscopy and after reviewing my history of gastro issues he suggested we also do an endoscopy. The results were an early diagnosis of esophageal cancer and I am now completely cancer free. I wish he were still practicing in Cumming, Ga but also wish him well in his new practice in Florida.

DIAGNOSED AND TREATED

Posted on December 3rd, 2009

After being misdiagnosed by another gastro doc, misdiagnosed in the ER and treated with the wrong meds, Dr Baldrich got it right and within 1 month I was pain free and found relief.

He doesn't listen

Posted on October 6th, 2009

This guy won't listen to his patients. Wife had typical gall bladder disease symptoms. But no stones. We did endoscopy like he wanted. He treated for acid reflux. We kept telling him we needed a hida scan, for gallbladder disease without stones. He wanted no feedback from us. We changed docs, one look at her and he ordered hida scan. Gall bladder had 8% function. Removed gb the next day. Avoid baldridge if you are really sick. If you have stumped toe and want acid reflux treatment, he is your guy.