A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Balis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Balis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Balis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Balis graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Balis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Scott Balis MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David S. Balis practice?
- Dr. David Balis has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Balis practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.