A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ball:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Ball is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Ball, DO is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ball graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Ball has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ball accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David S. Ball practice?
Dr. David Ball practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Royersford, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Norristown, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Royersford Radiologists.