A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ball:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Ball is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ball
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ball Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Ball, DO is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ball graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Ball has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Stuart Ball DO is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Ball practice?
- Dr. David Ball has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Ball practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Easton, PA.
See Norristown Radiologists.