A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ball:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Ball is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ball
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ball Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Ball, DO is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ball graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Ball has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Stuart Ball DO is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Ball practice?
- Dr. David Ball has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Ball practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Easton, PA.
See Norristown Radiologists.