Dr. David Ballan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Ballan?

May 10th, 2017

Sweetest Smartest Doctor

Dr. Ballan is a great doctor. He always has hope even when there is no hope to be had. Always gives you all the information he can and is just an all around wonderful doctor. Bedside manner is fantastic!

May 11th, 2011

Compassionate, Humble Doctor

Dr. Ballan is a caring, compassionate doctor, who takes time to listen and validate your complaints and will not stop until he can either help you or find someone who can. every time I had an appointment, I had escalating or new symptoms, and he never once made me feel like a nuisance. I appreciate his humility, which many doctors lack. When my neurological symptoms continued to progress, he refereed me to a neurologist, BUT unlike most, he continuing to follow up with me, and help treat my symptoms, providing a complete scope of medical care. I felt comforted to know his concern didn't stop at obligation. Many doctors refer you out and forget about you. I highly recommend him.

August 26th, 2016