A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ballard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Ballard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Ballard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ballard graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ballard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Clark Ballard MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David C. Ballard practice?
- Dr. David Ballard has 16 office locations.
Dr. David Ballard practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Austell, GA and Woodstock, GA.
See Marietta Internists and Marietta Gastroenterologists.