A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Balle is Excellent. Dr. Balle has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Balle, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Psoriasis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Balle graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Balle has 6 hospital affiliations:
- William Beaumont Hospital Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Balle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Balle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David S. Balle practice?
Dr. David Balle practices Dermatology near Grosse Pointe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Grosse Pointe Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dewey Balle, Dr. Dave Balle, Dr. Davis Balle