A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Balle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Balle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Balle, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Balle graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Balle has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David S Balle MD is a male Dermatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Balle practice?
- Dr. David Balle has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Balle practices Dermatology near Grosse Pointe, MI.
See Grosse Pointe Dermatologists.