3.0

Great Experience show details Great Experience
Feb 25th, 2015

Great staff, Did not wait that long. Listen to me and explained everything. I will continue to go to him.

Horrible experience show details Horrible experience
by JP on Jan 30th, 2015

I can't believe he is still working and having patients, he was unprofessional, rude and not knowledgeable, he told me I must take picture of my medication if I don't know the dosage so next time he doesn't have to ask, he asked irrelevant questions and was upset all the time during the appointment. I will never go there again.

Nov 16th, 2012

The doctor and the staff are not well-educated about the new health care laws. Both my husband and I made appointments for well visits/preventative care. They incorrectly coded both of our office visits, blood work, my husband's chest x-ray and my bone density scan as diagnostic, instead of preventative. This means we received bills incorrectly for copays for all of these services.

Great! show details Great!
Jan 23rd, 2012

Dr."B" and his staff are very wonderful, caring individuals. I have always been treated wonderfully, and I recommend him to all of my friends and family.

decent show details decent
Aug 24th, 2011

Dr. B. Is a to the point general doctor. He will listen to you and often do as you ask for your care. He will also often do something you did not anticipate which will turn out to be just what you needed to fix your problem.