A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Balzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Balzer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Balzer graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Balzer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Balzer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David T. Balzer practice?
Dr. David Balzer practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Cardiology, and Pediatric Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Pediatricians, Saint Louis Pediatric Specialists, Saint Louis Cardiologists, and Saint Louis Pediatric Surgeons.