A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Balzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Balzer
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Balzer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Balzer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Balzer graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Balzer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David T Balzer MD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David T. Balzer practice?
- Dr. David Balzer has 1 office location.
Dr. David Balzer practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Pediatricians and Saint Louis Cardiologists.