A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Balzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Balzer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Balzer graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Balzer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Balzer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan