A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Balzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Balzer
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Balzer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Balzer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Balzer graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Balzer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David T Balzer MD is a male Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David T. Balzer practice?
- Dr. David Balzer has 1 office location.
Dr. David Balzer practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Pediatricians and Saint Louis Pediatric Specialists.