A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bamberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bamberger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Bamberger graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bamberger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Truman Medical Center Hospital Hill
- Truman Medical Center Lakewood
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Bamberger MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. David Bamberger practice?
- Dr. David Bamberger has 1 office location.
Dr. David Bamberger practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Internists and Kansas City Infectious Disease Doctors.