A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bamberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bamberger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bamberger graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bamberger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Truman Medical Center Lakewood
- Truman Medical Center Hospital Hill
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bamberger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan