A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bank, MBA, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bank graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Bank has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Phx Childrens Hospital
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital / Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Ethan Bank MBA and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David E. Bank practice?
- Dr. David Bank has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Bank practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Phoenix Pediatricians and Phoenix Emergency Physicians.