Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Bankoff
Dr. David Bankoff, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Granger, IN, with another office in South Bend, IN. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Bankoff is affiliated with Memorial Hospital of South Bend, St Joseph Community Hospital and SJRMC - Mishawaka Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. David Bankoff has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. David Bankoff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Granger, IN.
Dr. John Mahon
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Granger, IN 1.85 mi27
Dr. Thomas Akre
South Bend, IN 2.98 mi21
Dr. Thomas Mango
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
South Bend, IN 2.98 mi28