A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Banks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Banks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Banks
Wound Care Patient Education Learn all about treating healing and non-healing wounds care by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Banks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Banks, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Banks graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Banks has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tift Regional Medical Center
- Crisp Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Banks MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David M. Banks practice?
- Dr. David Banks has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Banks practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Tifton, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, GA and Fitzgerald, GA.
See Tifton Orthopedic Surgeons.