A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Banks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Banks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Banks
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Banks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Banks, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Banks graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Banks has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tift Regional Medical Center
- Crisp Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Banks MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David M. Banks practice?
- Dr. David Banks has 1 office location.
Dr. David Banks practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Tifton, GA.
See Tifton Orthopedic Surgeons and Tifton Surgeons.