Dr. David Bannister MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Granite Bay, CA

3.8

February 18th, 2015
he was my childhood doctor and he was great at his job

April 1st, 2013
Dr. D. Bannister
Bad bedside manners and not at all concern about my child's care. Indifferent and rude.

November 4th, 2011
Theres no one else like him
For 15 years I have taken my son to Dr.Bannister and 6 years my daughter...and he is still whistling down the hallways with a smile on his face. Not only is he friendly and patient..he always gives us an answer to the medical conditions and never leaves an appointment without a diagnosis!!My son is very sad that after 18 he will have to find another doc! I wish he could be my doc too..im very happy and confident I would never send my kids to anyone else..

March 25th, 2011
Best Doctor in Roseville, CA
Dr. Bannister is the finest pediatrician in Roseville, CA if not all of northern California. He has fantastic bedside manner, is great with both of my children and I highly recommend him to all of my friends with children. He is spot on accurate with all diagnosis and takes his time to explain everything in an easy to understand way for us non-medical people. His office runs efficiently and professionally and all of the staff are wonderful with children.

May 10th, 2010
I was so lucky to find dr bannister.i just moved to the area and googled the closest pediatrician to my house.I went to the office and filled out the paper work and in less than 10 minutes i was in.The dr was in the was in the checking room in no time and he diagnosed my son's severe case of allergy perfectly.he referred me to an allergist and gave me written full instructions on how to take care of my son's eczema.Im so glad I found him!!!