A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Barabe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Barabe, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Barabe graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Barabe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Emanuel Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Nicholas Barabe MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David N. Barabe practice?
- Dr. David Barabe has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Barabe practices Family Medicine near Merced, CA.
See Merced Primary Care Doctors.