A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Barabe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barabe
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Barabe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Barabe, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Barabe graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Barabe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Emanuel Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Nicholas Barabe MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David N. Barabe practice?
- Dr. David Barabe has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Barabe practices Family Medicine near Merced, CA.
See Merced Family Physicians.