A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Baran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Baran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baran
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Baran, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Baran graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Baran has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alan Baran MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David A. Baran practice?
- Dr. David Baran has 1 office location.
Dr. David Baran practices Cardiovascular Disease near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Cardiologists.