A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Baratz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Baratz is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Baratz, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Baratz graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Baratz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Baptist Hospital
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baratz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David Baratz practice?
Dr. David Baratz practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Goodyear, AZ and Flagstaff, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists, Phoenix Pulmonologists, and Phoenix Sleep Medicine Doctors.