A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Baratz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Baratz is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Baratz, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Baratz graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Baratz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Baratz MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David M. Baratz practice?
- Dr. David Baratz has 1 office location.
Dr. David Baratz practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists, Phoenix Pulmonologists, and Phoenix Sleep Medicine Doctors.