A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Barbie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Barbie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Barbie, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Barbie graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barbie has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Allen Barbie MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Barbie practice?
- Dr. David Barbie has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Barbie practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica Plain, MA and Milford, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Oncologists.