A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Barei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Barei is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barei
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barei Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Barei, FRCSC, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Femoral Fractures
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Multiple Trauma
- Open Fractures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barei graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barei has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David P Barei FRCSC and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David P. Barei practice?
- Dr. David Barei has 1 office location.
Dr. David Barei practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Surgeons.