A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Baringer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Baringer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Baringer, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Polyps
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Gallbladder inflammation (Cholecystitis)
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Intestinal Polyps
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Baringer graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Baringer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baringer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David C. Baringer practice?
Dr. David Baringer practices Surgery and Trauma Surgery near Strongsville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Avon, OH.
See Strongsville Surgeons.