Learn more about Dr. David Baringer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Baringer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baringer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baringer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Baringer, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Polyps
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Gallbladder inflammation (Cholecystitis)
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Intestinal Polyps
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Baringer graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Baringer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Charles Baringer MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David C. Baringer practice?
- Dr. David Baringer has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Baringer practices Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Strongsville, OH and Avon, OH.
See Cleveland Surgeons.