A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Barrera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Barrera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barrera
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barrera Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Barrera, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrera graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Barrera has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David N Barrera DO and MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David N. Barrera practice?
- Dr. David Barrera has 1 office location.
Dr. David Barrera practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Oncologists.