A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Barrera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Barrera is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Barrera, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrera graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Barrera has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Plaza Medical Center