Learn more about Dr. David Barrs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Barrs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barrs
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barrs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Barrs, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Facial Nerve Injuries
- Meniere's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrs graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Barrs has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Barrs FACS and MD is a male Otologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Otology and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Barrs practice?
- Dr. David Barrs has 1 office location.
Dr. David Barrs practices Otology and Neurotology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Otolaryngologists.