A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Barrs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Barrs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Barrs, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Facial Nerve Injuries
- Meniere's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrs graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Barrs has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Barrs FACS and MD is a male Otologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Otology and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Barrs practice?
- Dr. David Barrs has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Barrs practices Otology and Neurotology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Otolaryngologists.