Dr. David Barrs MD Patient Reviews

• Otolaryngology Phoenix, AZ

June 4th, 2015
bad news
Has a quick temper mean the worst bedside manner possible . He was slamming my file on my bed rail in rage, thought he was going to hit me .Time for another profession for this Dr. No diagnosis or treatment .

September 12th, 2012
He never looked at the paperwork I filled out, didn't care about the symptoms I was experiencing, wouldn't listen to my concerns, cut off my sentences and took what was said out of context, and when I asked questions contesting his "3 minute misdiagnosis" he tried to make me get a psych eval. How can one accurately diagnos you without taking all factors into consideration? Very disappointed with my visit.

August 13th, 2012
Dr. David Barrs is Excellent
I would highly recommend Dr. Barr's to anyone needing an ENT for ear issues..I can only rate him for the ears as this is what I saw him for. He was very knowledgeable, he knew exactly what I have been dealing with for 46 years, gave accurate information . He also has incredible listening skills, made me feel comfortable and explained everything in detail. He was very informative on the latest procedures and what would be best for me. He is caring and compassionate.

June 22nd, 2010
At last
after 4 years of searching Dr. Barrs diagonosed my condition and gave me a referral to an excellent surgeon close to me to correct my problem