A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bartlett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bartlett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bartlett, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartlett graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bartlett has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- Columbus Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Heiner Bartlett MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David H. Bartlett practice?
- Dr. David Bartlett has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Bartlett practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, WI.
See Madison Surgeons.