Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Bartlett
Dr. David Bartlett, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Waunakee, WI, with another office in Madison, WI. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Bartlett is affiliated with Meriter Hospital, Columbus Comm Hosp, Columbus, Wi and Meriter Hospital Park, Madison, Wi. Dr. Bartlett has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David Bartlett has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. David Bartlett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waunakee, WI.
Dr. Margaret Watson
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Orthopedic Surgery
Madison, WI 2.74 mi11
Dr. Kenneth Noonan
Madison, WI 2.99 mi24
Dr. David Mann
Madison, WI 2.99 mi38