A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. David Barton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Barton, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Mental Disorders
- Panic Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Barton graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Barton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Vanderbilt Univ Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Dean Barton MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David D. Barton practice?
- Dr. David Barton has 1 office location.
Dr. David Barton practices Psychiatry near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Psychiatrists.