Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Bartos
Dr. David Bartos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with other offices in San Antonio, TX and Houston, TX. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine, Hospitalist and Internal Medicine. Dr. Bartos is affiliated with Southwest General Hospital, Christus Spohn System and Methodist Health System. He speaks English.
Dr. David Bartos has the following 3 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. David Bartos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Alexei Arkhipov
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0 mi30
Dr. Oscar Rivera
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0 mi11
Dr. Assem Sherkawy
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0 mi18