A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bartov, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartov graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bartov has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center - Henry & Lucy Moses Div
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bartov accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Bartov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David N. Bartov practice?
Dr. David Bartov practices Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dave Bartov, Dr. Davis Bartov, Dr. Dewey Bartov