A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bartov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bartov, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartov graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Bartov has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center - Henry & Lucy Moses Div
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Nir Bartov MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David N. Bartov practice?
- Dr. David Bartov has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Bartov practices Internal Medicine near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See New Haven Internists.