A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bartov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bartov, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartov graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Bartov has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center - Henry & Lucy Moses Div
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bartov accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans