A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Basch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Basch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Basch, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Basch graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Basch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
- Saint Clare`s Denville Campus, Denville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Ben Basch MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David B. Basch practice?
- Dr. David Basch has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Basch practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sparta, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Paterson, NJ and Jersey City, NJ.
See Sparta Surgeons.