Learn more about Dr. David Basch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Basch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Basch
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Basch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Basch, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Basch graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Basch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
- Saint Clare`s Denville Campus, Denville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Basch MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David Basch practice?
- Dr. David Basch has 1 office location.
Dr. David Basch practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sparta, NJ.
See Sparta Orthopedic Surgeons.