Surgeons, Orthopaedic Surgeon

Spine & Orthopedic Center Nj
90 Sparta Ave
Sparta, NJ 07871
973-726-9500
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Gave me hope when all hope was lost  |  show details
Sep 26th, 2013

I met Dr. Basch as a "second opinion Dr" after being in tremendous pain for two years. Dr Basch spent 1.5 hr with me and went over my MRI films. Dr. Basch noticed what others failed to. Long story short, I had a fusion with hardware performed by Dr Basch and I owe this man my life. His assistant is just as competent . Highly recommend them!!

|  Humpty Dumpty I was.........  |  show details
Jul 16th, 2012

until Dr. Basch put me back together. He knows his stuff and I'm very greatful , he fixed my shoulders, knee, back and even fixed my neck . He is a professional Dr. and became a great friend that I trust with my life. If it wasn't for this caring man I believe I would be mangled and in severe pain. I came along way and he came with me and made me whole again. And just to think my son is in his hands also to fix and I feel great knowing Dr. Basch is his Dr. and will make my son whole again also. I would recommend Dr. Basch to anyone, He really does wonders. And Dr. Poppe makes my son and myself understand everything he says, very compassionate Dr. very relaxing to be around. Thank You all for an easier life and making me "ME" again.

|  P. Boyd, PA  |  show details
Feb 16th, 2012

Dr.Basch & Dr.Poppe are two of the best doctors I know. My mother took me to see Dr.Basch after my car accident because no other doctor would look at me. I am very glad she did. Dr.Basch is a genius, when it comes to surgery. I was in the operating room for 8 hours. Dr.Poppe is great with explaining everything to you so you understand all the medical terms. I would definitely recommend the office to anyone. I drive 2 hours to see them. Its well worth it. Everyone in the office are very professional & courtesy.

|  Would recommend to anyone!  |  show details
May 23rd, 2011

After several highly positive experiences with Dr. Basch, I wanted to share them with everyone. If you are looking for a professional and competent physician, no need to look any further. Dr. Basch treated me with a respect and compassion that isn't always easy to find. I felt safe with his treatment decisions and the quality of my visit!-great staff-knowledgeable and caring-takes the time to get to know your situation-

|  Helped alot!!  |  show details
by AM on Aug 10th, 2010

Dr. Basch is the first doctor I went to who actually listened to me. his care of me made me feel very much at ease, I sent my son to him when he had a work injury who also did great following his back surgery!

|  S Downing  |  show details
by Sue on May 16th, 2010

I think that Dr Basch is a very good and qualified orthpaedic surgeon. I went to him aftr I had been misdiagosed by another Dr. Dr Basch is like the energizer bunny, so he may not spend enough time in the office with me but he really doesn't have to because he knows his stuff. I usually am seen by Dr Poppe, but Dr Basch almost always comes into the room for a little while and checks on my progress, looks at any new films if I have any and speaks to Matt (Dr Poppe) about what should be done.They make an excellant pair, because then Matt spends as much time with you as you need. He explains what Dr Basch has said but takes his time to show you on the films what the actual problem is, shows what therapy or exercises you can do. Even if I only see Matt, I feel comfortable and confident with his diagnosis. When I had surgery performed by Dr Basch, that is when he takes his time. He even showed up at the hospital at midnight to check on me. Which was a good thing because the nurses were not following his orders for treating my pain correctly.I only wish that I had found Doc before because I don't think that I would have been misdiagnosed in the first place.

|  show details
by Lorrie Campbell on Oct 9th, 2008

Has very large practice yet he and his staff always spend time with you to handle all of your concerns. Lately I have not seen Dr. Basch but have been seen by his assistants. I wish that I could see him each time I go to his office. His staff is good and caring but it is not the same as seeing the doctor.