A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bateman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bateman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bateman, DO, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Bateman graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Bateman has 16 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Bateman DO and MD is a male Neonatologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David A. Bateman practice?
- Dr. David Bateman has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Bateman practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Teaneck, NJ.
See New York Pediatricians.