Learn more about Dr. David Bateman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bateman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bateman, DO, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Bateman graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Bateman has 16 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Holy Name Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bateman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David A. Bateman practice?
Dr. David Bateman practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians.