A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Battista:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Battista is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Battista
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Battista Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Battista, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Battista graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Battista has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
- Somerset Hospital Center for Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Battista MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Battista practice?
- Dr. David Battista has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Battista practices Family Medicine near Somerset, PA.
See Somerset Family Physicians.