A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Battista:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Battista is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Battista
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Battista Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Battista, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Battista graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Battista has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
- Somerset Hospital Center for Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Battista MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Battista practice?
- Dr. David Battista has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Battista practices Family Medicine near Somerset, PA.
See Somerset Family Physicians.