A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. R Bauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. R Bauer, Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. R Bauer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Compression Fractures
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Intervertebral disk inflammation (Discitis)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Bauer graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Bauer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. R David Bauer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. R D. Bauer practice?
- Dr. R Bauer has 2 office locations.
Dr. R Bauer practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Rockwall, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Garland, TX.
See Rockwall Orthopedic Surgeons.