Learn more about Dr. R Bauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. R Bauer, Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bauer
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bauer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. R Bauer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Compression Fractures
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Intervertebral disk inflammation (Discitis)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Bauer graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bauer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. R David Bauer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. R D. Bauer practice?
- Dr. R Bauer has 1 office location.
Dr. R Bauer practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Garland, TX.
See Garland Orthopedic Surgeons.