Internist, Geriatric Specialist (elderly care)
Video profile

gratitude show details gratitude
by Diane C. on Feb 26th, 2015

Dr. Baum is an exceptional doctor and human being. Since I have turned 80, my once strong body has begun to show signs of wear and tear. He is always welcoming, thoughtful and caring. I always feel well cared for. I trust him.

Dr David H Baum show details Dr David H Baum
Oct 6th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr Baum since his move to Westport. He took the place of a Dr I had there for over 25yrs I was devastated when he left ,but Dr Baum hasn't lost a step takeing over my health care .Southburys loss is Westports Gain .Thank you Dr Baum looking for another 25yrs with you !!!!!! T.J .F .S

Proactive and Cares show details Proactive and Cares
by Chuck on May 25th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Baum's for just a short period of time, but every encounter has been a positive one. He has been proactive with getting to know my situation, has made several calls back to me..himself (almost unheard of today) and in general has been very thourough and responsive. Intial impressions are very postive!

Dr. David Baum - Southbury, CT - Patient Review show details Dr. David Baum - Southbury, CT - Patient Review
by Kenneth T. Kelly on Sep 8th, 2008

Dear Sir / Madame, I apologize for being longwinded, but I would like to extend personal credit when and for whom it is appropriate to do so. Dr.David Baum (Associated Physicians - Southbury, CT - 203-264-3319) became my Primary Care Physician 3 weeks ago. Within this very short period of time, Dr. Baum has displayed a tremendous amount of compassion, and he has excellent Bedside manner. His treatment plan for my condition is solid, and he is knowledgable on a range of different morbidities. All of which affect my condition. Most important, Dr. Baum is able to discern what is critical Clinical info. for my understanding, and to take action against, as well as the opposite. Additionally, The Doctor also displays a great range of compassion in respect to my condition. I will follow this Physician onward, wherever he may end up. Dr. David Baum - Thank you for taking care of me. I am fully aware that I can become a difficult patient at times. I have noticed that Dr. Baum will ALWAYS strive to be fair and impartial to me - even during a loaded day (Many patients). Please accept this small offering of thanks and public admiration. Doctor, you have earned my trust, and I do hope in some small measure this helps you. It would not be fair to fail to mention Dr. Baum's Assistant Allison. Allison is a very engaging, and warm individual that sets the tone for an overall very productuve appointment. Thank you Allison. Very Sincerely, Ken Kelly AGAIN FOR PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE - ASSOCIATED PHYSICIANS OF SOUTHBURY DR. DAVID BAUM & HIS ASSISTANT ALLISON 385 MAIN ST S. Ste 301 SOUTHBURY, CT 06488 (203) 264-3319