A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bayard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bayard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bayard, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bayard graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Bayard has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bayard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David J. Bayard practice?
Dr. David Bayard practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Psychiatry, and General Preventive Medicine near Lansdale, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sellersville, PA.
See Lansdale Neurologists, Lansdale Psychiatrists, and Lansdale Preventive Medicine Specialists.