A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. David Baylink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Baylink is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Postmenopausal Osteoporosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Baylink graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Baylink has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
- Jerry L Pettis Mem Vet Hosp, Loma Linda, Ca
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baylink accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David J. Baylink practice?
Dr. David Baylink practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Endocrinologists.