A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Baylink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Baylink is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Postmenopausal Osteoporosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Baylink graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Baylink has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
- Jerry L Pettis Mem Vet Hosp, Loma Linda, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Jeston Baylink MD is a male Internist and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. David J. Baylink practice?
- Dr. David Baylink has 1 office location.
Dr. David Baylink practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Endocrinologists.