A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bayne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bayne is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bayne, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Forensic Psychiatry
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bayne graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Bayne has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alan Bayne MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Bayne practice?
- Dr. David Bayne has 7 office locations.
Dr. David Bayne practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Folsom, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Carmichael, CA and Sacramento, CA.
See Folsom Internists and Folsom Cardiologists.