A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bayne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bayne is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bayne
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bayne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bayne, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Forensic Psychiatry
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bayne graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Bayne has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Bayne MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Bayne practice?
- Dr. David Bayne has 1 office location.
Dr. David Bayne practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Carmichael, CA.
See Carmichael Internists and Carmichael Cardiologists.