Dr. David Bealle MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

September 10th, 2016
Former social worker
I contracted MRSA during my contact with Dr. Bealle for a hip replacement. He then did a repair which also failed. My next five surgeries to rid the MRSA from my body was completed in Nashville. My life has been forever changed. Chronic pain, inability to care for daily my activities. Forget bedside manners, you deserve better.

July 28th, 2015
GREAT DOCTOR
Dr. Bealle was my first choice and was recommended by several satisfied patients. I was very pleased by his ability to break down my knee problems in simple terms that made sense to me. One knee surgery completed and possible knee replacement I continue to be happy with my overall care from Dr. Bealle and his staff...

December 9th, 2013
Shoulder surgery, knee pain & weakness
Dr Beal takes time to explain the problems you have and his approach for treatment. He has a great bedside manner

March 23rd, 2012
This doctor scheduled me for tests that were unnecessary. I initially went to him for knee replacement. I was having severe pain in my right leg and after the tests I went through; he still didn't think the replacement would be the right thing to alleviate the pain. I had knee replacement done by another Orthopaedic Surgeon and was told at the time the pain would be gone. The replacement was a success and I'm now pain free. I don't this doctor cared that much or showed any interest in my health issue.

July 11th, 2011
TOOK MY MONEY, WASTED MY TIME
I made an appointment to see Dr. Beale due to a back injury incurred in a car wreck in 2004 that had flared up. After I made the appointment for him to exam my back, he ordered THOUSANDS of dollars of tests - x-rays, MRI's, etc. Then, when I actually met him at the appointment, he said he didn't know or do any work on backs, that he didn't know what to make up of the x-rays and MRI results, and that I should see somone else. Neither I nor my insurance company was pleased. It's also quite apparent that he is not very smart or well read. I have no idea how he made it through medical school. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS MAN.

July 5th, 2011
Dr. David Bealle
This doctor performed 3 surgeries on me and when he was finished I could not walk. He told me that it was all in my head that he is a great doctor. It ending up being that he set my kneecap wrong after it was broke. He refuses to admit that he was wrong. He is a low down sorry excuse for a doctor. I would not take a dead rat to this doctor.