ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr

The Vitals website is provided for your informational use only. Nothing contained or offered by, on or through Vitals should be construed as medical advice or relied upon for medical diagnosis or treatment. Vitals does not recommend or endorse any particular healthcare provider whose information or ratings appear on this website. We encourage you to read our full Terms of Service.

Dr. David Beard Is this you?

Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at support@vitals.com if you have any additional information.

Filter Reviews

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

5.0
  • 2
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0

Quality Rating

Highly Satisfied

Spends Time With Me
Bedside Manner
Friendly Staff
Promptness
Appropriate Followup
Accurate Diagnosis
Easy Appointments

Showing 2 of 2 Ratings

Best Dr I ever had

Posted on May 28th, 2015

Dr. Beard was my Dr at Riverside Methodist Hospital in 1998. Because of his expertise and passion for what he does I am a survivor of Cancer. If it was not for him taking that extra step and doing that extra test I would have never found out that I had Thyroid Cancer until it was probably to late. Best Doctor I ever had. Thank you

Easy Appointment
Promptness
Friendly Staff
Accurate Diagnosis
Bedside Manner
Spends Time with Me
Appropriate Follow-up
Full Review Rating Breakdown
Was this review helpful? Yes No Report Abuse

Five Stars

Posted on January 24th, 2017

Bedside Manner
Spends Time with Me
Full Review Rating Breakdown

COPD

Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.

  • Nearby Doctors

    Dr. David Beard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.