Dr. David Beard Is this you?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

May 28th, 2015

Best Dr I ever had

Dr. Beard was my Dr at Riverside Methodist Hospital in 1998. Because of his expertise and passion for what he does I am a survivor of Cancer. If it was not for him taking that extra step and doing that extra test I would have never found out that I had Thyroid Cancer until it was probably to late. Best Doctor I ever had. Thank you

January 24th, 2017