A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Beaton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Beaton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Beaton graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Beaton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent Health Center
- UPMC Northwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David L Beaton DO and MD is a male Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Beaton practice?
- Dr. David Beaton has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Beaton practices Gynecology near Erie, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Corry, PA.
See Erie Obstetricians & Gynecologists.