Dr. David Beatty MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Elkhart, IN

3.9

July 13th, 2016
Great Doctor
Best pain doctor in northern Indiana

June 13th, 2016
DONT GO HERE
I have been seeing Dr. Beatty for almost two years now and my back is worse than ever. Here is my story. Dr. Beatty ordered a MRI of my back which confirmed herniated disc with spinal stenosis ( on the side I initially said was extremely painful). He started me off on very low narcotics and advised I go under flouroscopy to get spinal injections. The second injection he gave me my back has never hurt so bad day to day. The sad part is when I told him this he never apologized or even addressed the matter at all. Terrible bedside manners. I know much about the medical field because I am a Registered Respiratory Therapist at a Level 2 trauma center. The appointment after the second injection he said I had to see a spinal surgeon, and in the meantime he was going to cut my pain meds in half (so my back is bad enough for surgery but you are not willing to make me comfortable?!). I see the spinal surgeon Dr. Caudwell which I could smell rookie all over him. He did not even review the x-rays with me that they took the day of the appointment with him. A few days after this appointment I call Dr. Beatty for a refill on my medicine. I go to get it filled but the pharmacy said it was too early, so I called Dr. Beatty to tell him what was going on. He then proceeds to once again cut my medication in half for no obvious reason at all. Keep in mind I am a health care professional that works 12-16 hour shifts, I have been very responsible with my medication for about two years, and now he basically threw me out the door. Don't go to this guy.

October 2nd, 2014
Cares about patients
Communicates very well and spends time with patient. Cares about patients wellbeing. Too many doctors walk in, throw a Rx at you and walk out. This is not the case here. I would highly recommend Dr. Beatty!

August 12th, 2014
Few adjustments needed
Good Dr. if he was learn everything about his patients, slow down a hair, and hear everything that I tell him then we would have a five star Dr. His nurse and some staff need A Lot of improvement by being calm, professional, and work with patients be more understanding. They are very rude right now.

October 23rd, 2009