A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Beauchamp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Beauchamp, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Beauchamp graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Beauchamp has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
- Mountain Vista Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Beauchamp MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Beauchamp practice?
- Dr. David Beauchamp has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Beauchamp practices Anesthesiology near Tempe, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Alamogordo, NM.
See Tempe Anesthesiologists.