A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bebinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bebinger is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bebinger
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Bebinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bebinger, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Bebinger graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Bebinger has 13 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Clinton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Bebinger MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. David M. Bebinger practice?
- Dr. David Bebinger has 1 office location.
Dr. David Bebinger practices Infectious Disease near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Infectious Disease Doctors.