A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bebinger is Good. Dr. Bebinger has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bebinger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including AIDSHIV Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bebinger graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bebinger has 11 hospital affiliations:
- UMASS Memorial Medical Center-Memorial Campus
- Marlborough Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bebinger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Bebinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David M. Bebinger practice?
Dr. David Bebinger practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Leominster, MA.
See Worcester Internists and Worcester Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dave Bebinger, Dr. Davis Bebinger, Dr. Dewey Bebinger