A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bebinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bebinger is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bebinger, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Bebinger graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Bebinger has 13 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Clinton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Bebinger MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. David M. Bebinger practice?
- Dr. David Bebinger has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Bebinger practices Infectious Disease near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Leominster, MA.
See Worcester Infectious Disease Doctors.