A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Beccia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Beccia is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beccia
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Beccia Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Beccia, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beccia graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Beccia has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Beccia MD is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Beccia practice?
- Dr. David Beccia has 1 office location.
Dr. David Beccia practices Urology near Bay Shore, NY.
See Bay Shore Urologists.