A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Beccia is Excellent. Dr. Beccia has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Beccia, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Erectile Dysfunction ED, General Urology, and Kidney Tumors.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Beccia graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Beccia has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Good Samaritan Hospital - Suffern
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Beccia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Beccia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David J. Beccia practice?
Dr. David Beccia practices Urology near Bay Shore, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Setauket, NY and West Nyack, NY.
See Bay Shore Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dave Beccia, Dr. Davis Beccia, Dr. Dewey Beccia